March 23, 2015

Latest Hair Trend - The Half Up Top Knot

Let's be honest...

Hair now-a-days has strayed from being perfectly fixed...



Using an entire can of hairspray is not the norm...



And I'm pretty excited about that.

It seems today is the day of the #lazygirl in regards to hair...

Not hatin'
In fact, it's pretty nice that I can show up for a social event with hair that looks like I actually fixed it; when in reality....I didn't...or at least, only barely "fixed it".

As 3 of my daughters are in their 20's, I am kept a-post on all of the latest hairstyle trends.

The most recent I've been exposed to....

The half up top knot.



I have mixed feelings...

However, I will say, if done the "right" way, it can be super cute.




I, personally prefer it a little more messy.







The cool thing is that it's not just for people with long hair....








Or for girls!



But that's a whole other post.

In terms of "how to" fix this half up, half down top knot, it's pretty self explanatory.

Pull up half of your hair, from the ears up, and secure it with an elastic tie or bobby pins to look like any of the above pics.

You can wear it straight, wavy, curly...Whatever!

And you'll look like you really tried.


And, of course, you'll be super trendy :)

Peace,



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment